You might have seen this email from the Michigan GOP recently. Reading the preamble to the ad suggests they thought the theme of our RARC Summer Picnic was so good they might be able to capitalize off it too!
They’re also merchandising pieces of our organizational description with their references to liberty and freedom!
We at the RARC tip our hats to the MI-GOP as they co-opt our picnic theme and message of liberty and freedom. We’re proud to be leading our great Party back to its principles and platform.
Be sure to join us for our 2016 Summer Picnic on July 9th. Pick up your tickets HERE!
Missed the last RARC meeting where Congressman Mike Bishop rolled out his “Pill Bottle Plan”? Want to discuss other pressing Federal issues? You’re in luck, Office Hours are coming up!
Wednesday, June 22 @ 2:00-4:00pm
Springfield Township Offices – Lower Conference Room
12000 Davisburg Road
Davisburg, MI 48350
Some other things Bishop has been working on…
- H.Con.Res. 89 – Expressing the sense of Congress that a carbon tax would be detrimental to the United States economy
- H.R. 4843 – Improving Safe Care for the Prevention of Infant Abuse and Neglect Act
- H.R. 2290 – Volunteer Organization Protection Act
- H.R. 5228 – To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Traverse City, Michigan, as the “Colonel Demas T. Craw VA Clinic”.
- H.R. 2992 – Merchant Marine of World War II Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 4514 – Combating BDS Act of 2016
- H.R. 4352 – Faster Care for Veterans Act
- H.Res.729 – Expressing support for the expeditious consideration and finalization of a new, robust, and long-term Memorandum of Understanding on military assistance to Israel between the United States Government and the Government of Israel
Please join Rep. Michael Webber during his June office hours:
Date: Monday, June 20th
Location: Older Persons Commission, 650 Letica Dr., Rochester
The meeting will be in the OPC Library Room
Potential topics of interest may be his votes on:
- …or any other items of interest! This is the time for the people to have the ear of your state rep!